Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introduction

Today I decided to start a blog. I also decided to attempt to write about thoughts, secrets, and events that I should probably take to the grave with me. Instead, I’m going to share them with the world. You only get one chance to live, or so they say. Do it, love it, deal with it, and move on. Everyone has skeletons in their closets and they will all escape eventually. One thing I have learned along the way is how you can only run from yourself for so long. You can jump from path to path, and through multiplying hoops, but eventually you will be forced to face the biggest demon of all, yourself. I'm gonna take my experiences and share them instead of burry them. If anything, I hope people realize it’s never too late to climb out of the hole you dug yourself, or perhaps a hole someone else dug for you. Even if you die trying it’s better then dying a quitter. This blog is dedicated to anyone who has ever faced fear in the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. There aren't words to express how proud I am of the woman you have become. You are right, the biggest demon we all face is ourselves.

    ReplyDelete